--> -->

5.27.2009

I Shall Not Walk Alone


I miss Ava everyday of my life.  Some days are worse than others.  But I have so much to be thankful for and would not be able to get through each day if I did not have my family.  I have always liked to write, and I've found that it helps me to write about Ava.  I hope that one day Grayson will know everything about his sister and be able to read about her.  She was loved so much and I miss her deeply.  This is a little poem I wrote.


I Shall Not Walk Alone

Such sorrow, such grief,
Mourning a beautiful life, so perfect, so brief.

The tears I cry will never go away,
The tears I cry remind me of that horrible day.

Never to understand why you were taken away,
Knowing I will be with you again one sweet day.

Never to have you, never to see you smile,
Only to hold you again, I must wait a while.

You were a perfect creation, such a sight to see,
My precious baby girl you will always be.

And although I know my days on earth with you are gone,
I know that with God on my side, I shall not walk alone.

1 comment:

  1. You're little girl is beautiful! I'm sorry to hear that she's no longer in your arms. It sounds like there will be a beautiful reunion in heaven someday!

    I love the song that plays on here! I'd love it if you emailed me with the info on it. Cute blog...I've added you to my reader!

    Jackie Meyer

    ReplyDelete