--> -->

12.13.2009

NY trip



At this very moment, I am sitting in the airport impatiently waiting on our flight home that isn't for another 2 hours. So I figured I could pass some time blogging away since I plan on spending lots of time with my boy and not on a computer when I get home! I am desperately wanting to see Gray! I have missed him SO SO much. Jamie and I have been in New York the past couple of days. It was a great trip and we got to see a lot and do a little shopping.

But as the saying goes, there's no place like home! I am usually a little down when it is time to come home from vacation...but not this time. Not only because I get to see Grayson, but I really love my life and it has made me appreciate the little things. It's not all it's cracked up to be in such a fast-paced city, where no one (and I do mean no one) is friendly and it is super hard to get around. Not to mention the high cost of everything or the super cold weather! Don't get me wrong, it was a lot of fun and beautiful this time of year. And now I can say I have been to NY. But I'm starting to appreciate little ole' Lake Charles more and more!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment