--> -->

8.03.2010

Baby Things

First of all, thank you to everyone who left a sweet comment about the baby bump.  Something was going on with my settings and I didn't get to see the comments until today.  Needless to say, I'm feeling much better.  We got to do a little shopping this weekend.  The great thing about buying shoes is that your size doesn't change when everything else does!

Of course when you're pregnant, you cannot wait to buy things for the little one.  However, it's hard to do so when you don't know the sex.  People always ask if we are going to find out the sex of the baby and my immediate answer is "YES!"  I don't know how some people do not find out!  More power to you if you can wait, but I can't.  I have to plan everything down to the baby's 1st birthday before they are even here...just kidding {kind of}.  We are patiently waiting for the ultrasound that will tell us if we are having a little prince or princess.  Either will be just fine with us.

Until then...

I have found a few things for baby A {as we will call him/her for now} that I just can't pass up.  These things will be perfect for any little one.

Meet Harper the Hippo.  This is a little baby rattler and it's eco-friendly.  I love all wooden toys and I think this one is adorable.  Get yours here.


Have you seen these precious stuffed animal pacifiers from Wubbanub?  What a great invention.  I had to snatch one up.

My husband introduced me to Playgrounder, a website with all things babies and kids.  He found out about it in his favorite magazine Garden and Gun {perfect for men who love southern music, food, clothes, and everything else}.  I went to Playgrounder and instantly fell in love.  I think you will, too.  There are some great and unique ideas for toys and gifts.  

I fell in love with these comic strip band aids.  I really like fun band aids and with a few boys around, I think they'll like these, too.
  

1 comment:

  1. The stuffed animal pacifiers are so cool! My lil neighbor Elle had one named Janet and she was her best friend for the longest! It was so sweet. I have to have one for Miss Addison!

    ReplyDelete