--> -->

10.12.2010

We love Fall {Part 2}

Sunday we drove to Lafayette for Festivals Acadiens.  This has become a tradition for us every October.  It seems like I am always pregnant when we go!  A bunch of local {and very popular} cajun and zydeco artists perform at the festival.  There's lots of food, music, and dancing.  You know who had fun dancing to the live music!

Cajun music is in Jamie's blood.  His grandfather even played in a cajun band.  I love that Jamie truly loves his heritage and passes those roots down to our children.  Grayson definitely got the Augustine genes for his love of music!



You can get just about any kind of Louisiana food here.  Bon appetit!


Mr. Ray Abshire

The best attempt at a family picture.


Barely seeing my feet these days.

Daddy and his boys.

Uncle Clint was there, too!


Lots of dancing...
I only wish I knew how to cajun two-step!  One day I'm going to learn.


A nice ending to our weekend!  We were all exhausted beyond belief.
C'est bon!

No comments:

Post a Comment