--> -->

2.02.2012

Fire trucks {27}

To say that Grayson loves fire trucks is an understatement.  He is pretty much obsessed.  What 3-year-old boy doesn't like fire trucks?  But he really loves them.  It is apparent when you see his fire truck collection.  He has a bunch.  Twenty-seven to be exact.  

He has tiny ones, huge ones, metal ones, plastic ones, wooden ones, lego ones.  He has ones that make really loud sounds and some that he rides on even though they are not meant to be ridden.  He even has a vintage fire truck I found that is from the 70s.

{27}

Even though these fire trucks are taking over our house, I wouldn't have it any other way.  In fact, I want him to love them forever, but I know one day he will grow out of them.  Soon it will be super heroes and other big boy stuff.  And that makes me sad.

He told me the other day that when he grows up, he wants to be a fireman and drive the firetruck and rescue the kitty.  My heart melted.

3 comments:

  1. I had to comment on your blog because my son (who is also 3) and I were looking at google images of firetrucks (his favorite thing to do) and I found your blog. He LOVES them, like your son and is obsessed! We've already had a fireman Birthday party last year, but he wants another one this year and he wants more firetrucks. He has them all, too. He's really liking your son's extra large fire truck though…I guess I'll be on the hunt! :)

    ReplyDelete