--> -->

4.26.2012

A whole lot of randomness


I dare you to tell me something sweeter than open-mouth, baby kisses...


This keeps speaking to me lately.
{just do it}

I treated myself to this book yesterday, and I am very impressed with it!  As a lover of party planning myself, it definitely hits all the important stuff...tips, stories, and of course, eye candy.  I highly recommend it.  Speaking of party planning and books, my Amy Atlas book should be here any day now! Have you ordered yours?

One Kings Lane.  I'm sure you have all heard of it, but it's new to me.  And I am in love.  This is an awesome website where you can find daily sales {up to 70% off} on all things home decor.  I am mostly in love with their unique accessories.  Good stuff, I tell ya!

This is a new necklace that I purchased from a local boutique called Mimosa.  I love it!  I spotted one similar on Alexis Bellino from The RHOC, and I loved her's.  So, when I found this one, I had to snatch it up.  And for only $18, I don't feel so guilty!

Ok, I am loving this color block maxi dress from Target {or Tar-jay as I like to call it}.  Cute, right?  I can't wait to run to Target and see if they have it in my size.  

How's that for random?  Have a great one:)

No comments:

Post a Comment