--> -->

7.10.2012

Three Things

Three things I am loving...

Native Shoes
These shoes are pretty much awesome.  We bought Gray a pair on vacation, and I only wish I had known about them sooner.  They are cuter than Crocs, but are the same idea.  Perfect for the beach and are so cute, they can wear them everywhere.  These come in lots of different colors {even pink for the girlies!}.  Buy a pair and thank me later.

J Crew Bubble Necklace

We have probably all seen this necklace or some version of it, especially if you have a Pinterest account.  I realized that I have pinned this probably 20 times onto my Fashion board.  Well, I broke down and bought it while at the JCrew store in Florida.  Yes, I paid full price for it.  Yes, I love it.  Yes, it goes with everything.  

Right after buying this little beauty, I found out that you can get an inspired necklace that is exactly the same.  It comes in lots of amazing colors...I want all of them!  And at around $19, that sure beats the JCrew price!  Find them here.

They Might Be Giants
Have you heard of them?  

I just recently found out about these guys and their music.  Fun and funky is the best way to describe them!  You know we love music, and I adore a good children's album.  They have several kid's albums out, and we picked up a few.  The great part is that each of them come with a DVD that goes along with the music.  The kids were fascinated with the music and videos.  These are a great buy...I recommend!

Fun, catchy, and educational, too.

On a different note, are any of you watching The Bachelorette this season?  
I just love Emily.  She is beautiful and seems really down to earth.  Not to mention, she has great fashion sense.  Even though I have found the show to be quite boring this season, Jamie and I have been keeping up pretty regularly.  We caught last night's episode and Emily was wearing these Stella and Dot earrings that I have!  

This is not the most flattering picture of her, but you get the idea.

Can't wait to see who she chooses next week on the finale {personally, I am not a fan of Arie!}.  
Who do you think will get the final rose?

Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment