--> -->

2.24.2010

3 Things I'm Loving: Etsy

Don't you just love Etsy?  You can find everything, from paper goods to clothes, and it's all homemade!   It's very affordable, too.  I love discovering new shops that sell adorable and unique things.  They make the perfect little gifts!  I am always buying things for my little G-man.  I'll share just a few of the things I find irresistible from Etsy.


1. Tiny Toppers.  I love ANYTHING knit and these adorable knit toppers for babies are the cutest things I have ever seen.  You better believe my next baby will definitely have one of these!  What precious pictures these make.  Wouldn't one of these be a perfect gift for a new baby?  Check out Tiny Toppers here.


2. Smitten and Co. sells personalized t-shirts for the little ones.  It was love at first sight.  I bought Grayson a couple of these and they are so darn cute!  They are perfect for any holiday, birthday, special occasion, or just as an everyday shirt.  You can choose from many designs for boys and girls and are available in short and long sleeve.  I love love love these.  Find them here.


3. Ritzy Misfit.  Now for a little something for you ladies.  I first saw this necklace on the Bachelorette when Jillian was wearing it.  I thought it was so pretty and unique and I love it because it's (you guessed it) personalized.  So I got one.  It goes with just about everything and has become one of my favorite pieces of jewelry.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment