--> -->

4.05.2010

Happy Anniversary

Today is our 2nd wedding anniversary.  Two years ago on this day, Jamie and I got married in our favorite place in the world, Seaside, FL.  Around 40 of our family members and best of friends joined us on the beach where we said our vows.

I'll never forget that day.  It was raining cats and dogs all morning long.  I was getting my hair and make-up done when our wedding coordinator called and said that we needed to make a decision on where we wanted to hold the wedding since the rain might permit us from having it on the beach.  We had the option of getting married in a little quaint chapel right there in Seaside or under a pavillion right next to the beach.  Either of which would have been perfect.  But Jamie and I decided that we had come to Florida to get married on the beach so that was what we were going to do.

Come 6 o'clock, the weather was perfect.  It turned out just the way we wanted.  After the ceremony, we celebrated right on the beach at Bud & Alley's. We hired the Pine Leaf Boys, one of our favorite cajun bands, to come and play at the reception.  Everyone really enjoyed it, especially our family from out of town.  We had washboard zydeco ties and we passed them around.  The kids liked playing them the most.  It was a perfect experience.

Jamie,
I love you more today than the day we said I do.  We have been through so much together and I know that I could never live life without you.  I look forward to many more years and memories with you and our family.  I love you.




Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment