--> -->

5.20.2010

Inspiration: Jewelry Party

A good friend of mine who recently started selling jewelry asked me to host a party at my house next month.  I didn't even have to think about it.  As soon as I heard "host a party," I was on board.  She is taking care of the invitations and guest list, so all I will have to do is the fun part...host!

I started looking for inspiration and decided to go with a pink and black theme.  It's fun, feminine, and flirty.  I have never hosted a jewelry party, but I've always wanted to.  I'm thinking some pink punch, yummy finger foods, a delish dessert, and some pretty jewelry!  Nothing to stress about!  Ok, yeah right, I will always stress, but it will be fun anyway.

What do you think about these lovely parties?

I've seen this one many times on several blogs, but I can't recall where it came from.


I just love this!



2 comments:

  1. Sell gold by dealing direct with local, state licensed gold buyers to get the best value. Gold is at a 30 year high and values have never been better.




    sell gold for cash

    ReplyDelete