--> -->

6.02.2010

Inspiration: Serene Bedroom

One day, we plan on redecorating our bedroom.  Right now, it is very simple and lacks a lot of things. We have been focusing on the living and dining room since they are priorities, but I can't wait to spruce up our room.  I think your bedroom is very important because it is where you end and begin your day.  I pulled a few of my favorite photos from my Bedroom folder.  I chose these because they all feel very calm, soothing, and serene.

I love the creams and whites in this room.  Notice the upholstered headboard.  Love, love, love.

This room is casual yet cozy.

 
This one is my dream room.  I love the soft colors, the bed, and my favorite, the mirrored dresser.  This room is screaming my name!


This room is more elegant, which I like.  I love the damask pattern on the chair and the stencil on the walls.  The blue really pops here.

Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment