--> -->

6.01.2010

Summer has begun!

Summer has officially begun around here.  And it has been great!  This weekend, we spent lots of time grilling and hanging out in the summer sun.  Saturday, we had planned on traveling to Baton Rouge to go my good friend's wedding.  On the way, we tried to find a hotel to stay in, but everything was booked.  So, we ended up having to turn around and come back home.  We had a very nice evening though.  We grilled and it rained a bit.  Gray got to stay up a little past bed time to enjoy kicking around in the water and yucky mud.  He is definitely all boy.




He also got to spend some time with my brother, Uncle Clint.


Oh, and did I mention the food?  I just love the freshness of summer fruits and vegetables.  I can honestly say that vegetables are my favorite food.  I get it from my mama!


I didn't even get a chance to take a picture of all the meat Jamie grilled because we dug right in!


For Memorial Day, we relaxed, grilled, went to the pool, and Grayson got in a little sprinkler action.  He really enjoyed them and we enjoyed watching him.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment