--> -->

6.14.2010

Lately

::First, I have to brag on my husband a little.  Jamie was in Dallas all weekend for Medtronic's National Sales Meeting.  In case you don't know, he sales spine implants {rods, screws, that sort of thing}, and he is very good at it.  Jamie and his partner got a very special award this year.  They were in the top 10% of sales out of the entire country for Medtronic {a couple thousand people}.  That is quite an honor!  He has been with this company for almost 10 years and has significantly grown business for them in the Lake Charles area.  Congrats Jamie!  I am so proud of you and glad your are back home.

    
::I am hosting a jewelry party tomorrow.  Originally, I was going to use pink, black, and white for my colors, but my plans have changed.  My mother suggested I go with pink and yellow.  It's very summer-y and I love the color combination.  She has helped me make a few things and it has turned out so cute.  I can't wait to put it all together tomorrow, but for now I'll leave you with a sneak peak.

You can see that I've been watching Alice in Wonderland a lot here lately.


::My new favorite snack...tomatoes.  My sweet neighbor grows some in his back yard and has been coming by with a few at a time.  They are delish and do not stay uneaten very long around here.  A little salt, freshly cracked black pepper, a little Herbs de Provence, and you are ready to go!



::I am without an Iphone and it is just about killing me.  About a month ago, I left my phone in our hotel room in Houston and when we went back to get it, it was gone.  I was sick.  I have literally been through about 10 Iphones now since they came out.  Between Jamie and I, we could make a fortune selling our old, useless Iphones.  So, before heading to Dallas on Thursday, he left me this...

And it couldn't be more true!

Happy Monday!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment