--> -->

8.18.2010

Jack Johnson en Concert

We have tickets for the 8th row to see Jack Johnson in concert tonight and I'm super excited!  We have been huge Jack Johnson fans for years now, and now we get to see him live.  This is a great opportunity because he doesn't tour around here very often.

His music has been a huge part of our lives, from the death of Ava, to our wedding, to the birth of Grayson.  There are certain songs that are so dear to my heart and when I hear them, they take me right back into some very emotional times in our lives.  It will certainly be a special night for me and Jamie, and I'm sure the baby will enjoy the music, too...even if from the belly.


I love all of his music, but one song that really stands out is "Better Together."  What is your favorite Jack Johnson song? 
  

1 comment: