--> -->

8.20.2010

I heart Fridays and...

Fashion.

Today is all about fashion.  I don't talk much about it, but I really love all things fashion.  I would say that my style is more classic with a trendy twist.  I love classic pieces that are a little more modern.  I admit that I wear a lot of black, white, and gray.  That's just what I'm drawn to.  And that's ok.  It's very classic.  But I love to add trendy accessories, such as pieces of jewelry, shoes, bags, etc.  I l.o.v.e. accessories.  To me, accessories make your outfit.

So, I'm pregnant.  However, that doesn't stop me from wanting to look cute and trendy.  With the trends these days, it's easy to wear non maternity clothes during your pregnancy.  At least for the first several months.

I'm not as big on summer clothes as much as fall and winter clothes.  That doesn't work out so well seeing that I live in Louisiana where it is summer all but about 3 months of the year. Or at least it seems this way.  You can literally wear flip flops in December.  I can't wait for winter.  Boots, coats, scarves, oh my!

Here are a few things I'm loving at the moment...

::Snake skin prints.  This is a always a good fall trend.  I love it because it is so versatile {and yes, it's also neutral in color}.  




::Designer maternity jeans.  I love designer jeans, so it's no surprise that I love designer maternity jeans.  They just fit so perfectly, and even make you feel good in them.  And trust me, this is important to a preggers mommy.  With Grayson, I was pregnant mostly during the summer, so I didn't really invest in many pairs of jeans.  I pretty much lived in maxi dresses.  With this baby, I plan on wearing jeans a lot, so I invested in a few really good pairs of jeans that will certainly last throughout my pregnancy.

 
My favorite are these True Religion boot cut jeans.

These Hudson jeans are such a great fit and perfect for an everyday pair of jeans.

And every woman has to have the perfect pair of skinny jeans...even when you're not quite so skinny.  I just love these J Brand skinny jeans that really are quite slimming.  Perfect with boots, heels, and flats.


::BCBG.  My favorite place to shop is BCBG.  I love the style and quality of their clothes.  Not to mention the shoes and jewelry are always to die for.  You can find a beautiful cocktail dress, a suit for work, or a casual top to wear day or night.  BCBG totally represents my style.  It's probably a good thing there is not one here in my town.  Here are a few of their new fall pieces I love.






Is there a shop you love that totally represents your style?  Please share!
Have a fashionably fabulous weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Macy's & Express!

    Hey Colleen -

    I have a question for ya that I'd rather not post here. Can you email me @ kharper210@yahoo.com ?

    Thanks!
    K :)

    ReplyDelete