--> -->

9.10.2010

Happy Friday

Yesterday, Grayson and I went to our very first Munchkins & Mommies dance class.  If you follow my blog, you know that Gray loves to dance.  I wanted to get him started in an activity at a young age, so when I found out about the dance classes, I signed us up right away.  What a great way to spend some quality time with my boy.  Plus, we got to meet a bunch of other cutie pies.  They even have a dress code for the girls and boys.

How did it go, you ask?

Well, we had fun to say the least.  Let's just say, it's not that easy to give direction to a stubborn 2-year-old.  First of all, Grayson was the only boy.  I expected that, and that's okay.  I also expected him to not follow directions, and that's okay, too.  But what I didn't expect was that all the other girls were little angels and listened to exactly what the teacher said.  I, on the other hand, chased my boy around the entire room most of the 45 minutes.  Oh well!  I still had a lot of fun and Grayson did too for that matter.  It was his first dance class, after all.  Oh, he did break it down for the ladies and do his "booty drop" dance {as we call it}.  That's his best move.


He would not put down his train or truck the entire time.  Boys will be boys.
He did look adorable all the while.

Perhaps karate class would better suit his personality.

Happy Friday my friends!

1 comment: