--> -->

10.27.2010

All Aboard! Grayson's 2nd birthday party!

Hello friends!  I am finally getting around to sharing some pictures from this past weekend.  It's been a crazy couple of weeks with the party and Halloween being so close together.  Crazy, but fun!  Maybe next year I will combine the two and have a Halloween birthday party!

But let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet!  First things first...the train party.  I think everything came together nicely, if I do say so myself!  I really love the pops of color, and I'm totally smitten with Tomkat's custom train design she did just for my little man...yes, he's worth it!  Here are a few of my favorite details.

The dessert table



The Oreo pops

The cookies




The crown

The train

The photo prop {and the two funny guys in conductor hats}


The balloons

And my favorite detail of all...
The birthday boy!





That's my boy!  He had a blast and we had even more fun watching him.  It was such a beautiful day shared with close friends and family.  A big thanks to everyone who helped make it special!  

A few party details:
Custom train collection: Tomkat Studio
Custom tshirt: Smitten and Company
Custom crown: Two Little Bluebirds
Cake: Terra Cotta {local bakery}
Oreo pops and chocolate-covered Oreos: Sweeties by Kim
Custom train/initial cookies: The Cookie Jar 
Custom photo prop: a very dear, talented friend who I can't thank enough!
Poms: Michal {my SIL...well, hopefully one day!}


3 comments:

  1. i love this! my son had a train birthday party too and he had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word! this is seriously THE cutest party ever! thanks for sharing. So many cute things and I love the colors! we had a train party for Jack's 2nd bday and I used blue and green, too! crazy! yours is much cuter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I was wondering what size are the pom poms that you used on the blumebox centerpiece? I've been looking to make one and found your fabulous birthday.

    ReplyDelete