--> -->

11.10.2010

Rain Check

I was so excited about our family pictures scheduled today for our Christmas card this year!  We got everyone dressed up and ready to roll.  Then...rain.  That's to be expected here in Lake Charles.  Did you know Lake Charles is in the top 10 rainiest cities in the U.S.?  Just a little fun fact.

We rescheduled our pictures, but decided that since we were already dressed up, we'd stop and take a few ourselves.  Now, I remind you, I am no photographer, but it sure is fun practicing.  And what cuties I have to practice on!







I can't wait to see how our pictures turn out with a real photographer!

Happy hump day!  


2 comments:

  1. Colleen you guys are going to look great when you take your professional pictures. You are such a beautiful woman, and your boys are so cute. I hope you guys had a great time today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful family. we were scheduled to have our christmas card photos taken this friday, but we had to change too. UGH!

    ReplyDelete