--> -->

12.31.2010

Cheers!

Let the countdown begin!  2011 is almost here, and I wish you all many blessings in the new year.  It has been an incredible year for me and my family.  We are blessed beyond measure.  New Year's is always bittersweet for me because I don't like to see a good year come to an end, but I am super excited about what 2011 has in store for us.  We have a new baby to look forward to and her name is Sloan Josephine.  We cannot wait for her arrival!  

Happy New Year!
I am not doing anything glamorous this NYE, but that's totally fine with me.  I have a hot date with my couch.
God bless you and your family!   

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I know it will be wonderful! xoxo, cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. A BEAUTIFUL name for a beautiful princess! Can hardly wait to meet her! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete