--> -->

12.11.2010

Colorful Christmas

Hello from NYC!  We arrived yesterday {safely and soundly} and have been thoroughly enjoying the city!  It even started snowing last night as we walked the busy streets.  I'm in our hotel room while the hubby is off doing a little work, so I just had to catch up on my blogs while I have some free time.  I'll be a busy little shopping bee in just a few hours!

If you are the not-so-traditional-Christmas kind of person, then this post is for you.  I came across these colorful Christmas photos and they make me happy.  These beautiful, inspirational photos sure do make me feel cozy in this big city far from home {and my G-man whom I miss tremendously!}


Feeling blue yet?  Images from Southern Living.

A really fun Christmas tree that I saw from Tobi Fairley just for the kids...
This is the tree she put up in her daughter's playroom.  First of all, I can't get over the adorable playroom!  What little girl wouldn't die over this?  I love the black and white damask with the pops of hot pink.  The monogrammed pillow is the perfect touch!

The tree is filled with these colorful sock monkeys.  What a great idea!  I'm in love.

Beautiful wrapping paper to match in Tiffany blue.  So sweet and girly!

Now I can't wait to put up my baby girl's Christmas tree next year!  This has really inspired me.  Which reminds me...I have to put up Gray's LSU tree when we get back home!  

Lots to do, places to go, and people to see!  I can't wait to share all my NY pictures.  I feel like such the tourist with my camera...oh well!

2 comments: