--> -->

12.03.2010

Friday Favorite!

I've seen some really cute holiday dessert tables and party ideas lately.  Too cute not to share.  Please forgive me if you've seen these already.

How fun to plan a birthday party, children's Christmas party, or any party around the holidays!  I wish I had a reason to celebrate and plan another party right now because these ideas are just too cute!


This new collection from Tomkat is so sweet, and the colors are so girly and pretty.

This oh so festive "Christmas Candyland" theme party is Christmas heaven!


Another favorite from Tomkat!  I'm sure you've seen it by now, but the "Vintage Rudolph" collection is one my faves.  She mixed some classics with modern touches...perfection.  I just love the red and green with accents of black.  

The Party Dress came up with this spectacular table.  Loving the very retro colors!


This is the sweetest party yet!  I just love the different shades of pink and the touch of the feather trees.  This one is definitely fit for a princess.

This pretty in pink gingerbread house would be such a sweet addition to a girly Christmas party.
Thanks Kim for this adorable house.  I want a life-size one!  
Pinkalicious!


The Birthday Girl featured this "Snowman Shindig" today, and it couldn't be cuter!  Perfect for a boy or girl.

'Tis the season!  It certainly is the most wonderful time of the year.  One of my absolute favorite things about the holidays is getting Christmas cards in the mail.  I got my first one of the season yesterday, and, as always, it brightened my day.  Keep em' coming!

Have a wonderful weekend.  We're off to do some Christmas shopping and take pictures with Santa!  Be back next week with more gift ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment