--> -->

1.12.2011

Inspiration: Parisian Inspired Baby Shower

Let's talk parties!  One of my baby showers is this coming weekend, so I wanted to share the inspiration.  As someone who loves parties, I came up with the theme of my own shower {silly, I know}.  Who says the pregnant girl can't help with her own shower?  That's the fun part, after all.  

First things first...the invitation.  I searched on Etsy for baby shower invitations.  It didn't take long to find "the one" when I came across this.


Gorgeous, right?  It was love at first sight.  So elegant, yet sweet and baby-like.  This is where the vision began.  I loved the pink and white with little touches of black.  And of course, the embellished chandelier is my favorite part!

So, with those colors chosen, I found some fabulous inspiration and went from there.  Luckily, the lovely ladies hosting the shower let me take part and help {not that it would not have been fabulous otherwise}.

This lovely color combination screams Paris to me.  Turns out, I'm not the only one.  I found lots of Parisian inspired showers that were stunning and got lots of great ideas from them.  The best thing about the Parisian theme is that you can make it into anything...a birthday party, bridal shower, baby shower, and so on.  It can be fun for a sweet little girl or romantic for a bride-to-be.  See for yourself.




Simple.  Elegant.  Feminine.  

I am in love with these photos.   Sources here and here.  I can't wait for the big day and I'll definitely be sharing the party and details with you soon.  Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind comment! I can't WAIT to see baby shower photos. I'm helping give a baby shower this Sat. for my friend that's having TWIN GIRLS! AHHHHH! It's going to be beautiful. Can't wait to share pics of it, too. Oh, and I don't think you live too far for me to do a little photo shoot travel......LA is right next to Miss, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, it'll be pretty! btw, not sure if you came by my blog lately but i passed on the STYLISH BLOGGER award to you!

    ReplyDelete