--> -->

2.15.2012

Three Things

This past week has been quite busy with Valentine's Day, a playroom project, and Miss Sloan's 1st birthday {tomorrow!}.  

Valentine's Day
Happy late one:)  Can you resist this little man?  I cannot.

Grayson's Valentine treats for his classmates made with special love by his Bella.  Don't tell, but they were the cutest of them all.

Playroom Progress
My sweet husband actually agreed to turning the "man room" into a playroom.  I am over-the-top excited since toys have been piling up in our living room for far too long.  We painted the room and the toys have found a new home.
Here is the before picture...
{a bit of a mess and a color not so pleasing to the eye}

and the after...
The color is Sidewalk Gray by Benjamin Moore.  Although calming, it actually turned out a bit more purplish than expected, but I still love it.  I am doing a "You are my sunshine" theme, using the colors gray, yellow and white.  Neutral, fun, modern, playful.  As you can see, there is a lot to be done.  Curtains, furniture, storage, etc.  It looks a bit cluttered in this picture, but it is a big improvement, an even bigger hit with Grayson, and we got our living room back.  I am so glad we completed the task this week since we are having a special party this weekend...a first birthday party!

Birthday Girl
Yes, this little cupcake will ONE tomorrow.  We will be celebrating this weekend with close friends and family.  No surprise,  I have been planning her birthday for months now.  I will tell you that is it going to be pretty, sweet, and feminine, just like little bit herself.
Isn't is she sweet?

I can't wait to fill you in on all the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment