--> -->

3.01.2012

Loving coral

Typically, I am a neutral person when it comes to my wardrobe.  White, gray, ivory, black.  These colors are classic and easy to wear.  But lately, I have been loving color.  My favorite color of the moment is coral.  You have probably been seeing it everywhere lately because it's a hot color right now.  

Apparently, I like it a lot.  These are photos from my fashion board on Pinterest.








The great thing about color is that you can incorporate it as little or as much as you want.  Shoes, purses, jewelry.  One piece is all you need.  I love that you can pair a pretty ivory blouse with bright red jeans or add a color clutch to a neutral outfit.  It's so versatile.

Perhaps, it's this unseasonably warm weather we've been having lately, but all this color has me ready for Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment