--> -->

3.09.2012

Photo Walls

There's something about a wall of photos that I love.  It adds a personal touch to your home and doubles as decor.  I can't get enough of them.  We finally have enough photos to cover a good part of the wall.  It's not complete, but it's a start.


I used a mix of black and gold frames.  Most of them came from Hobby Lobby and Marshall's.  A few of them were custom.  As you know, custom frames can cost an arm and a leg, so I just love finding good bargains on frames.

Here are some of my favorite photo walls via Pinterest.

I really like how these frames aren't matchy matchy.

This wall is so clean and uncluttered.

This is a lovely wall of gold frames.  So sophisticated.

I love the idea of grouping empty frames together.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment