--> -->

3.15.2012

DVF for girls

I'm dying over the new line for Gap by Diane Von Furstenberg that just came out today! 

Every little girl's dream.  Now your little one can be a fashionista just like you.

Some of my favorites...
Adorable printed shorts.

It wouldn't be DVF without her signature wrap dress...


They have the cutest shoes, too.  Order quickly because they are going fast!

Let's not forget about the mommies...




Not quite as affordable as her line for Gap, but you can find these gorgeous pieces and many more, here.

"You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company."  -Diane Von Furstenberg

2 comments:

  1. wishing we have a little girl too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE DVF. I'm so jealous you have a little girl you can dress in these tiny fashions!

    I used to work backstage at a huge fashion show when I was in high school, and Diane Von Furstenberg was the designer one year. She was totally as fabulous/over the top/extravigant and amazing as you'd imagine. She's the best for having a Gap line for the little ladies!

    ReplyDelete