--> -->

5.01.2012

Old Navy brings it!

I don't shop at Old Navy that often, but every once in a while I will find a few pieces that I could totally wear.  After looking online today, I saw a few things I am lusting over!

I just love maxi dresses during the summer.  This one is simple and classic.

I am loving these printed shorts.  Navy and white is a summer must!

I want!  I want!  I want!  Need I say more?  I have been looking for a pair of mint jeans.

This blouse screams summer.  Super cute!  All it needs is some bright colored jewelry to make it pop.

How cute is this canvas bag?  Perfect for the beach.  I can totally see a monogram in the middle!

By the way, I didn't find the adorable maxi dress from Target.  Apparently, everyone else likes it, too.  And it's sold out online:(  Bummer!

Looks like I will be heading to Old Navy first thing tomorrow to look for these adorable finds!

1 comment:

  1. i have that sailboat blouse and wear it all the time!

    ReplyDelete