--> -->

1.14.2013

Monday Musings

Hey y'all!  
Hope you had a fantastic weekend.

We managed to take the kids to the Houston Zoo before it started to rain.  I can't even tell you how much fun we had.  Jamie and I were as giddy as the kids.  We all fell in love with the seals.  They're so magical.

It was truly amazing.  I can't wait to do it again!

I caught a little bit of the Golden Globes last night, and it just so happened to be when Kate Hudson was presenting.  She was breathtaking.  Hair, make-up, the dress...perfection.
So classy.  She gets best dressed in my book!

Speaking of hair, I recently pinned this picture...
That hair!  I am loving this color.  I just might have to make a change soon.

In just one week from tomorrow, we are headed here...
St. Thomas.  
Gorgeous, no?  We have the opportunity of a lifetime to vacay here on a yacht!  How fun does that sound?  This means I must get bikini-body ready in just 1 week.  Eek!

Well, I've got to run.  It is my turn to host the Bachelor-viewing party tonight, which means I have to clean the entire house in a jiffy!  This is nearly impossible with the littles running around.  
I couldn't have said it better myself.

Happy Monday!  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment