--> -->

1.09.2013

New Blog, New Year

Notice something different around here?  The very talented Cat from Constant and Choas helped me transform my blog.  I love it!  Just in time for the new year.

 This past year came and went so quickly!  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season.  I feel like I didn't get to soak it in because it happened so fast, but we had a very blessed Christmas.  Every year, I make a photo book with pictures from throughout the year.  Since ALL of my pictures are on my computer, this is a perfect solution to having them on paper.  They also makes great coffee table books.  And the grandparents love them!

That being said, I've been going through my photos from the last year, and I thought I would share some of my favorite moments.

The Best of 2012


Sloan turned 1!
We celebrated the big day with a Butterfly Garden themed party.




Jamie painted this Blue Dog for my mom's birthday.

Happy Easter!

We took our annual trip to Mamou for Mardi Gras.




Sloan's first pig tails = a happy mommy.
Then we chopped it all off at her first haircut.

We made some new friends and had lots of play dates.

Jamie and I celebrated our anniversary alone Hotel Zaza in Houston.

Alex turned 8!

Grayson started karate. 

Summer vacay in Florida and our annual pic.

Miss Blue Eyes


We had a happy 4th!


Festivals Acadiens 2012

We turned the man room into a playroom!

We took Gray to his 1st {of many} LSU game.

Caped.


I rocked the bun, but felt a little too much like JLo.

I was in a commercial for a local boutique.  Fun stuff!  See it here.

Grayson turned 4!


He had the best birthday party ever!  Who knew a Lego Ninjago/karate party would be so fun?!

King of the wild things

We had our 3rd annual adult Halloween party hosted with friends.

Day of the Dead.

We had a pretty family pic made for our Christmas card, which never happened:(  Do I feel guilty about  sending out cards this year?  Yup.  Oh well, there's always next year.


Got all the little elves together for a pic.

We attended an ugly sweater party.  In case you are wondering why the hub's sweater isn't that "ugly," it's because he was in character.  Does Cousin Eddie ring a bell?  The moose mug and dickie were a must;)

Did I mention we had a very merry Christmas?

What a whirlwind 2012 was!  I am so looking forward to 2013 and all that it will offer!  I think it will be the best year yet.  Here's to wishing you a very happy year!


XOXO!

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    (didnt know Cat does blog design...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, mam she does. She is very good at it;) Happy New Year to you and your sweet family!

      Delete
  2. Happy new year! And I LOVE your new blog design... so chic! It's gorgeous, just like you! Your family is so beautiful. You must use your holiday photo for maybe... a valentine's day card? That would be perfect! Just send to your entire holiday card list. Thank you for posting your favorite photos, your life is so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leah! I thought about sending a Valentine's card, too! We shall see:) Hope all is well with you! Can't wait to catch up.

      Delete