--> -->

1.10.2013

Plates on a Wall

It is not a new trend by any means.  In fact, it's very traditional.  Either way, I am loving this look lately and would love to incorporate it into our home.

We're talking plates on a wall.

Here are some walls I find inspirational.
Plates don't just belong in the kitchen!  They look great framed around any mirror in the house.

Amanda from Dixie Delights does it right!  I love the symmetry and all-white palette against the light blue.  This would be great in our dining room.

I really like how these are all lined up in rows.  Makes the perfect backdrop to this gorgeous dining room.

Here's another all-white plate wall that I think is lovely.

I'm swooning over this kitchen.  White on white on white.  So pretty!  Since our kitchen is very similar, I would love to add pretty plates likes these above our stove.  I just can't figure out how to hang them on the tiles without drilling.  Thoughts?

Have a collection of antique silver trays?  Hang them up for display.
Loving this look.

Perhaps the above ideas are too traditional for you.
Try a more modern take.  Your plates don't have to be perfectly lined up or all the same color.
 This one is very unique and adds hints of color to the room.



Do you love a pretty plate wall gallery?  I sure do.  I will be sure to keep you posted when I get some up on my walls.  Now I'm off to hunt for plates!  

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the one on the kitchen backsplash!

    btw, you can get washi tapes now at target and lots at etsy! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweets! It's one of those things I know I've seen, but can't remember where:)

      Delete