--> -->

2.25.2013

Life Lately

Pardon my absence...life has been a whirlwind lately.  

I'll start by sharing our trip to St. Thomas.  We had an awesome time.  We went with another couple and a friend, who also happens to be an amazing and talented photographer.  A nice perk on a trip like this!  See his facebook page here.

We flew first class there and back.  Not a bad way to travel, I must say.  I am 100% spoiled now when it comes to flying!:)

The water looked like this everywhere!  Seriously hard to believe how gorgeous it is.  It's so crystal clear, that I actually got in the water...this is a huge feat for me seeing that I am deathly afraid of sharks!  

We stayed on a large yacht and during the day took a smaller boat island hopping.  

As usual, we mingled with the locals.  We also got accustomed to eating a fabulous thing called a Roti. It's like their signature dish around the island.  Holy delishishness!

When we weren't cruising on the boat, a custom, stretch Jeep was our ride around the island.

Iguanas are about as common as squirrels are here.  No joke, these things were everywhere.  Kind of strange walking by a bush only to see this guy peering at you!

It was a very long week away from my babies, but it was a trip of a lifetime and we are so thankful for the opportunity to go.

My baby girl turned 2 February 16th.  
She is all girl with the sweetest and sassiest little personality.  Cannot. believe. she. is. two.

We celebrated with a Princess and the Frog/Mardi Gras themed party.
You know I went all out.  I will leave you with this little sneak peak...I'll share the rest of the party details this week!

We also attended a 20s themed Mardi Gras party.  I had to come up with an outfit, and I was pretty pleased with the turnout.  Of course, my dear friend Michal helped me put it all together.
In case you are confused by the jailbird outfit, Jamie and a couple of his friends went as the guys from "O Brother Where Art Thou."  Typical Jamie:)

The next weekend, a group of girls and myself hosted a baby shower for a very dear friend.

Kesha is probably the sweetest person I know, and I can't wait to meet baby Cruze!  Love the name, don't you?!

These were my littles on Valentine's Day.  Bella made their shirts and the matching tutu.  Don't know what we would do without her!

So, as you can see, I've been busy with one thing after another, but I'm not complaining!  It's been super fun.  I'll be back with more pics from the party!  Happy Monday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment