--> -->

3.07.2013

Three Things

Three things I'm loving...

Ashlee's hair
Seriously, I still don't know why Sean let her go in the first place.  Ashlee was my favorite from the get go.  But on The Bachelor's "Women Tell All," she looked better than ever.  I am loving her hair color.  I get my hair done tomorrow and I'm hoping for it to look like this!

Ginger jars
My latest obsession are ginger jars.  I love the bold blue and white, and they are so traditional.


{via}
I found some pretty ones at Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago for a great price point.  I bought one, and I love it so much, I think I'll be going back for more.  I feel a collection coming on;)

Neon and nude
Loving this color combo right now.
Yes, please!
{via}

I spotted these at Old Navy, and almost took them home.

That's it for today.  Yay, it's almost the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment