--> -->

3.06.2013

Recent Purchases

I made my first purchase from Bauble Bar.  What a statement necklace!  The Pink Ursula Collar necklace is now sold out, but you can get on a waiting list.  Mine hasn't come in yet, but I'm sure I'll adore it.

I always love picking up a few new lipsticks around spring each year.  It's a fun way to add a pop of color, and what girl doesn't like to play around with make-up?  Thanks to Mac.
                               {Pink Nouveau}                                                         {So Chaud}

'Pink Nouveau' is the perfect pinky-purple color.  It really wears well with anything.  You can't tell from the pic above, but 'So Chaud' is a gorgeous orangey-red.  Might be one of my favorites.  I've searched and searched for the perfect red, and this one looks great on all skin tones. 
An oldly, but goody is 'Viva Glam Nicki' by Nicki Minaj.  Goes with everything!

I stopped in at Old Navy the other day, and was quite pleased with what I left with.
They had a great selection of sweaters, and I chose these two since I love the colors and polkadots.  I also picked up this striped dress that is perfect for everyday wear.  Not too shabby.

I've been contemplating on getting a Nate Berkus tortoise shell from Target for a while.  After seeing so many pretty inspirations {see here, here, and here}, I decided to go for it.  I not only ordered one, but three.  I plan on putting them above the tv on our mantel.  We will see how it goes, I'm pretty pumped about it!
I don't think the hubs is completely sold on the idea, but I think after he sees my vision, we will be on the same page...fingers crossed:)

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment