--> -->

3.05.2013

Tray Chic

Today, I am rearranging my coffee table.  You may remember my Tilly Maison tray I got last year.  I love it so.  Today, she is getting a little makeover.  

I love accessorizing with trays.  They can be used in any room of the house.  All you need to add is a candle, vase with flowers, a few books, and you have a pretty, chic centerpiece.

This modern, white tray looks good on a rustic table.  Love this combo!

Lucite trays never get old.  This preppy tray is a perfect accessory for this table.


I also love using trays in the bathroom to show off your pretty make-up and accessories.  

This gorgeous ornate, mirrored tray is so classy.  I need one like this!

You can never have too many trays.  It's fun and easy to change them up.  I'm thinking some fresh tulips and my favorite coffee table books will do the trick.  

2 comments:

  1. my house is full of trays too....love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have great taste! I'm sure your home decor is exactly what I love!:)

      Delete