--> -->

4.21.2010

Little Red

I have always dreamed of owning my own children's boutique.  Especially since I've become a mother.  It's so tough to find cute boy's clothes.  Girl's clothes are adorable no matter where you shop and there is always a huge selection.  While we were in Watercolor, a community right next to Seaside, I spotted a children's shop (as I always do).  And of course, I had to go in.

The store is called "Little Red."  It is a precious little store that carries both boy's and girl's clothing and lots of little toys.  My pics did not turn out great, but you get the idea.  I love the white furniture against the white walls with the little accents of red.  Very cozy and had that great beachy feel.   We picked up several things for Gray, including a few adorable hats (which he actually wears...for a little while at least).  I also found the sweetest little linen outfit for our good friends' new baby girl.  I'm so glad that I have a girl to buy for now!

The store has only been open for 6 weeks, but I suspect they will be very successful.  I'm definitely a returning customer!  A couple with 2 small daughters own and run the store, and the wife couldn't be nicer.  So here is "Little Red."  If I owned a children's boutique, it would be like this store.  Simple and sweet.





No comments:

Post a Comment