--> -->

4.22.2010

Party inspiration: Superhero Party

We have a special birthday coming up!  How excited am I to plan another party?  Very!  Luckily, we have lots of birthdays in our family!  My stepson's 6th birthday is coming up in May and he is in L-O-V-E with all things superhero.  He has been into every superhero you can possibly think of.  So, how much fun it will be to have not one, but ALL the superheros in on the action?!

These printable cupcake toppers from Tomkat Studio, which can be used for just about anything, will be perfect for the theme.  I have a lot of cute ideas for this party, and I think he will be so impressed.  Alex is so funny about his birthday parties.  He starts talking about his next party as soon as his birthday is over, so I'm excited to throw him a big birthday bash!  

Here is an inspiration board put together by the Birthday Girl.  Cute stuff!



1 comment:

  1. we did a superhero party for my 4 year old last september. It was pretty cute {http://jonesdesigncompany.blogspot.com/2009_09_01_archive.html}.

    ReplyDelete