--> -->

8.26.2010

Inspiration: Grayson's 2nd Birthday Party

My little man will be turning 2 in a couple of months and that kind of makes me a little sad.  He's growing up!  So, I want to have an awesome birthday bash that he and his little friends will enjoy.  Since he's LOVING trains at the moment {more like obsessed with them}, we're going to have a train-themed party.  There's so many great ideas out there for children's parties.  Here are some ideas I'd like to incorporate into Gray's choo choo {as he calls them} party.  I can't wait to see his reaction!

How cute is this party that Tomkat featured on her blog today?!  I'm in love!

Swooning over this adorable table setting from Amy Atlas!

I like the modern touch of these giant balloons.  Fun!

Christi from P is for Party hosted this precious party for her son's 2nd birthday.  Children's tables and chairs?  Yes, please!

Got to have a sign on the birthday boy's chair.


I'm loving these colors.

I know my little prince will have a blast at his party, but I think I will have even more fun just watching him.  I'm even thinking a real choo choo train...if possible.  He would freak!  Stay tuned for more details!

2 comments: