--> -->

11.19.2010

Doggone Cuteness!

Calling all dogs!  Since Mr. Brees' 1st birthday is coming in just a few days, I thought a post about a doggy party would be right on track.  You all know I love parties.  Well, today I am so excited to feature a party that is not your everyday kind of party.

 I fell in love when I spotted this party at The Sweetest Occasion.  As a dog lover myself, I think it would be totally fun to celebrate a birthday for a little furry friend.  I am totally inspired!

What a cutie!

Each doggy got their own frisbee with their initial on it!

I especially love the chalk hearts.



Such great ideas.  Looks like these canines enjoyed their special day.
Go here to see the full feature and lots more eye candy.

Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. That is just too cute and put a big smile on my face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! Dog parties are the best! Ollie's birthday is in Janurary so his first birthday party was miserable...it was just too cold outside! We'll figure something out for this year though...we just have to celebrate! =)

    ReplyDelete