--> -->

11.18.2010

Thanksgiving Table Setting

Thanksgiving is right around the corner.  I love everything about Thanksgiving...except the decorating!  Do you decorate for Thanksgiving?  I usually skip straight to Christmas after Halloween.  After all, Christmas decorations do not stay up long enough in my opinion!

But really...Thanksgiving is my least favorite holiday to decorate for.  I'm just not crazy about the colors, and it happens to fall right between my two favorite holidays.  Thanksgiving {decor, that is} gets the shaft in my house!

Since we are having Thanksgiving dinner with Jamie's side of the family this year {super exciting}, we will not be celebrating at our house.  However, I did spot this beautiful Thanksgiving table setting at The Party Dress that would be lovely on any table.   
What a great idea to paint your pumpkins metallic colors.  You know I love a little bling!  Very modern and chic. 

And let's not forget dessert!  Take a look at these Thanksgiving desserts.  I'm getting fatter just looking at them!
Y.U.M.

P.S. Check out Martha Stewart on the Today Show talking about Thanksgiving, of course.  Love me some Martha.

No comments:

Post a Comment