--> -->

12.23.2010

Holiday Gift Guide 2010: For the Gadget-lover

Hopefully, you have found the perfect presents for your loved ones by now.  But if you're like me, then you may still have a few people left on your list.  Gadgets are always good go-to last-minute gifts.  I chose a few that are quite popular this year.  Maybe Santa will bring you a nice gadget!  

Besides looking cool, these headphones will serve up some sound and are only $100.


{iPad}
I can't mention gadgets without mentioning the iPad.  It's a must, people.


{Jambox by Jawbone}
This is something for that person who has everything.  The Jambox is a portable wireless speaker that's supposed to deliver the loudest sound out of the smallest speaker.

This one is for the crafty and creative.  You can make just about anything with this personal cutter! 



Leave it to Mac to appear twice on my list.  As I always say, once you go Mac, you never go back.  The new Apple TV is small in size and inexpensive {only $99}.  You can rent movies straight from your TV and stream photos and music from your computer.  Genius.


{Sprocket Rocket}

I'm pretty sure Santa is going to bring me this one.  I'm really excited about the Mint Robot floor cleaner.  You've heard of the automatic vacuum, but this one mops and sweeps, and it's only $200.  It will surely become my new best friend.


{iPod nano watch}
Need I say more?


If 3D is your thing, then this 50-inch 3D TV by Samsung {$2300} will be right up your alley.

Happy last-minute shopping!

1 comment: