--> -->

2.03.2011

Maternity Portaits

I apologize if you have seen these photos already.  If you are family or friends with me on the ole Facebook, then you probably have.  Please forgive me.  Once again, Emily Fusilier Photography has shown their amazing talent in capturing such a special time for us.  They are so great to work with, and I can't wait to have them take Sloan's newborn pictures.

She could literally be here any day now.  We are so thrilled and have been doing some last minute things around the house to get ready for her arrival.  Mainly in her nursery.  I have been asked to share photos of her nursery, and believe me, I will!  Once it's close to completion.  It's pretty much done, except for one tiny detail.  You see, this little boy of mine is sleeping in her crib.  Well, it's been his for 2 years, and now, it's time to pass it along to his baby sister.  His big boy bed is still in about 5 boxes in our garage.  We're now waiting for the mattresses to come in so he can move into his bed {tear}. The nursery very well may be finished after Sloan gets here.  And I'm okay with that.

Onto some pictures.  Obviously, I had to choose my favorites to share, and that was pretty tough since I liked them all.












Being pregnant is a very special time, and I'm so glad to have these photos to look back on.  I can't wait to show Sloan one day.  If you've been pregnant before, you know it's not always fun to be in pictures.  When I was pregnant with Grayson, I would delete every picture because I thought I looked fat.  Now I regret doing so.  I promised myselft this time that I would take lots of pictures.  After all, there's nothing more beautiful than a growing miracle.

Speaking of, notice what time I am posting this.  It's early.  Way too early.  Pregnancy insomnia!  I'm trying to enjoy these last few weeks of uninterrupted sleep, but it's just not happening.  Oh well, I guess.  Just makes more time for blogging.
Wishing you a happy and warm day!              

1 comment:

  1. wow! simply amazing. love them. my fave is the one with the name tag. :)

    ReplyDelete