--> -->

5.13.2012

Mother's Day Weekend

We had a lot to celebrate this weekend, starting with Alex's 8th birthday!

{and he hit the ball twice in his baseball game Friday night...go Riverdogs!}

Little bit enjoying a birthday cupcake...one of the few things she will actually eat!
Gah-lee...I love her!


Saturday, we enjoyed a nice lunch, then went bowling to celebrate the birthday boy.


While it was a great time, I need to brush up on my bowling skills...it's apparently been way too long!


That afternoon, we drove up to my parents'.  I got my mom and I these pretty, matching linen scarves for Mother's Day.  They are perfect for our beach trip and will be so pretty on the beach with a white dress!  You can't tell from this picture, but mine has adorable little crabs on them.  So fun!

This morning, my husband got out of bed early to make a quick trip to the grocery store.  He ended up making me this...fried eggs over sausage!  So yummy!  He likes to spoil me:)

And lastly, here are a few of my gifts.  Another awesome entertaining book {you can't have too many!}, a pretty, decorative shell, my crab scarf, and some Stella and Dot pretties!  Also, not pictured, I received a couple of gift certificates to get a mani/pedi, which I am so excited about!

Someone must have been a good mommy this year!  Happy Mother's Day to all you lovely ladies!  I hope your day was fabulous just like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment