--> -->

7.24.2012

Going for the Gold

As the 2012 Olympics are upon us, gold is a hot topic.  

I mostly wear gold when it comes to jewelry, but have really been into decorating with it lately.  It's fun to add a little touch of gold into our home.  Decorating with gold is very traditional, but can come off gaudy sometimes.  I like a few touches of gold, and it even looks great mixed with silver.  They say gold is the new silver!  

Once again, I turned to Pinterest.  Here is a little gold inspiration for you.








So, what do you think about gold?  Love it or leave it?

2 comments:

  1. Love it especially in the things you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gold is hard. Sometimes I love it, sometimes I think it is tacky, it really just depends. Gold jewlry, nail polish totally down. The rest.... have to see it. Love this collection though, though I would be frightened I'd kill myself in those heels! :)

    Heather from lifeofapasseri.com

    ReplyDelete