--> -->

11.15.2010

Crazy for Boots

If there's one fall accessory that's a must-have for me, it's a great pair of boots!  Pregnant or not, boots look great {and they keep your toes warm and toasty}.  If it's even slightly chilly outside, you can bet anything I'm wearing boots.  

These days, you don't have to spend a fortune on a good pair of boots.  Even Target has a great selection of boots, which kind of surprised me since it's usually hit-and-miss with me.  So, since I have sort of a "boot fetish" if you will, I put together a selection of fall boots that are fashionable and affordable!

I'm digging these cowboy boots from Old Navy at a whopping $39.50!


These are fabulous suede boots by Naughty Monkey.  You can have these for just $99.


If I could get away with these, I'd totally rock them!  Boots by Sam Edelman.


A great pair of Steve Madden booties for $89!

I'm in the market for a new pair of black boots, and I think these are great.  I love the buckels.  Boots by Aldo for $170.

Riding boots are totally on trend.  Frye makes these polished, sophisticated boots.  These are a splurge at $317.

No comments:

Post a Comment